Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Eeww...What happened to the Forum?

WandW opened this issue on Feb 21, 2013 · 352 posts

shvrdavid posted Sat, 23 February 2013 at 8:29 PM

My thoughts on this...

One thing that strikes me about the change to all of this, is that it doesn't really work on android or a tablet either. I looked at it on my phone and it is no more usable than it was before. On a tablet, it depends on the lighting around you. If you are in bright light with it, the blue on blue stuff sort of disappears.

Usually sites that are aimed at these devices are written to be switchable between one or the other. They are user customizable as well. I am sure that this is a work in progress, but just as sure that there should have been more progress before going live.

People with protanopia, tritanopia, or deuteranopia (types of partial color blindness) will not like the color scheme as it is now. Two of the three types of color blindness present serious problems with the current color scheme.

People that are color blind need contrast to tell similar colors apart. This new sheme has lots of contrast, just not where it really needs to be to see everything.

If you don't think that all of this is a problem, compare user number online from before and after. That should speak more than what anyone can ever post.

Not bashing, just my thoughts on it....  :b_uncertain:

Some things are easy to explain, other things are not........ <- Store ->   <-Freebies->