Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Would you be interested?

Nak Muay opened this issue on Sep 15, 2001 ยท 6 posts

leather-guy posted Sun, 16 September 2001 at 1:09 AM

I agree with jamball77 - I'd be much more likely to buy a set for poser that was poser-ready & render-ready (with moving parts, texture map, etc.), than a do-it-yourself kit. I've got nearly 4 Gigs of (3DS, DXF, lwo, etc) files that I don't really use in poser, because I don't have time to customize them for poser use. The little time I have to work on renders, I'd rather spend on using finished products. Most users aren't into poser from the nuts-&-bolts side of things, they want to make pictures that give them pleasure than spend hours working on a prop to complete it enough to make a render they like. This projuct looks promising, though. I'd be interested in checking it out once it's a finished product! ps - Other thoughts; you might want to chop the counters & cabinets up as separate units, for versatility & rearranging. Add a corner piece for the counter, allow the option of the user putting a curtained window above the sink, add a matching fridge, dish-drainer, couple potholders, etc. Good luck!