Forum: Community Center

Subject: new look

Richardphotos opened this issue on Feb 21, 2013 · 191 posts

ghosty12 posted Tue, 26 February 2013 at 8:15 AM

Quote - this was the best design, IMHO....remember?

Yes I remember that, the site had a unique flavour all of it's own which made it stand out from the crowd..

But what I can not fathom is this stubborness of the crew running this site, no matter the amount of criticism that they have gotten over these changes (and there has been a lot of it) they are still pushing forward with these changes.

And if it is still being worked on why not make sure all the changes have been completed instead of this what I can tell is a hap hazard approach to its implementation.

The "Other Site" as folks are what I gather calling Daz's site at least they from what can tell and or remember had their site pretty much complete and ready to go (apart from a few hiccups here and there).

In the end Rendo will just become like every thing else and have no uniqueness it will lose what made it stand out from the crowd but I think it is already too late.

You know you enjoy 3D Art when you realize that your life is a piece of 3D Art. :)

Core I7 8700K, 32GB, RTX 3060 12G, Windows 10 64bit, Poser 9 / Pro 2012 / Pro 2014, Daz Studio 4.20 Pro