Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Eeww...What happened to the Forum?

WandW opened this issue on Feb 21, 2013 · 352 posts

Janl posted Tue, 26 February 2013 at 12:08 PM

Quote - thanks, jan.  but if you didn't use the i-phone to purchase, would that actually hurt your buying ability here at Rosity.  i have on occasion purchased something while at work, and then downloaded it when i got home, but, i could have waited to purchase until i got home (impulse shopping :D)... i am just trying to determine if catering to i-phone/tablet users at the expense of the old conventional computer user is the way a site should go.  because i get the feeling this so-called Rosity site update is leaning towards the i-ohone/tablet.  i could be wrong though.

It's handy having something portable if away from home for an extended amount of time and don't want to enter your log in details into several strange computers, I guess.

I think portable computing is what we will be seeing more of in the future. I'm thinking of those new computers that are only the size of a thumb drive here. However, at the moment Poser only works on a desktop/laptop but maybe that will change in the future too.

I don't know but it seems trendy at the moment to cater for the smart phone / tablet market.