Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Inquiry for interest: Look at my Hair for Poser

papillon68 opened this issue on Feb 13, 2013 · 92 posts

richardvmn posted Fri, 01 March 2013 at 4:38 AM

Improvements in Poser hair room? Ah ah... how funny... it's been ten years that we are waiting for those. Let's face it, Poser hair room is a dinosaur.
I'm definitely looking forward to LAMH for Poser as I already have it for DAZ Studio and the ease of use and results are just awesome.

I just wish you guys could release a Poser version like yesterday. Can't wait for it.
BTW, you should all take a look at the human hair shader currently under development and available for the LAMH FREE Player, which really does an excellent job on human hair.

About Garibaldi, I have been playing with the beta and was not impressed at all. Besides several crashes, a dispersive interface, sluggish styling tools, the shader applied to the hair makes them look like velvet, with a "vapourized" effect, with the result that they look like toons hair. No sorry, it doesn't look that good and for me Garibaldi is a loser.

Quote - No, I'm not interested at all, especially not after seeing the Garibaldi Express Hair System for DS. Sorry to say so, but yours doesn't seems to produce anything I cannot do with the poser hair room (for free) already.

It all seems to be a bit rough, while the Garibaldi Express Hair System seems to producing much more refined hair styles for a lower price.

I'd rather see improvements in poser's hair room and it seems that they're there already. If Smith Micro decided to improve the hair room and it's shaders, I'll be paying just as much for the poser upgrade as I will for a new hair plugin.