Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Eeww...What happened to the Forum?

WandW opened this issue on Feb 21, 2013 · 352 posts

hornet3d posted Fri, 01 March 2013 at 3:43 PM

Quote - > Quote - Windows + IE is the STANDARD.

I'm sorry, but no it's not. Not anymore and not for quite a few years (and versions). Of all the browser's that are likely to fuck up a webpage most, IE is at the top of the list.

Oh, and yeah - another FF user here and haven't had any problems since they went gray ;). 64 bit system, 32 bit FF browser.

Laurie

As already stated it also looks fine in IE 10 which is available now for Windows 7.  I know that this does not help those still on XP but it cover soo Windows 7 and 8 users.  I know that does not help those still on XP but with the numbers of browsers now available it must be difficult to design something to work well with everything and make it backwards compatable with IE.

I use Poser 13 on Windows 11 - For Scene set up I use a Geekcom A5 -  Ryzen 9 5900HX, with 64 gig ram and 3 TB  storage, mini PC with final rendering done on normal sized desktop using an AMD Ryzen Threadipper 1950X CPU, Corsair Hydro H100i CPU cooler, 3XS EVGA GTX 1080i SC with 11g Ram, 4 X 16gig Corsair DDR4 Ram and a Corsair RM 100 PSU .   The desktop is in a remote location with rendering done via Queue Manager which gives me a clearer desktop and quieter computer room.