Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Eeww...What happened to the Forum?

WandW opened this issue on Feb 21, 2013 · 352 posts

Paul Francis posted Fri, 01 March 2013 at 5:08 PM

it must be difficult to design something to work well with everything and make it backwards compatable with IE.

Sorry, that's bollocks. This site is now seriously fucked up, I don't know by whom/or why/or for what reason the changes were introduced, but they have decimated a site I used to visit every day.  If I'm an average user, I guess this might count as a fail.  When you factor in the alleged artistic/design sensibility which you might expect as a given on a graphics-related site, it just magnifies the horrendousness 100-fold, multiplied by the number of days this has been going on, equals an exponentially-rising level of true awfulness.  If I've missed the post, forgive me, but I for one would be grateful if the CEO/person responsible would step up to the plate and explain what THE FUCK THEY HOPED TO ACHIEVE BY THIS AMATEURISH, PROLONGED AND....... sorry, words have failed me.

My self-build system - Vista 64 on a Kingston 240GB SSD, Asus P5Q Pro MB, Quad 6600 CPU, 8 Gb Geil Black Dragon Ram, CoolerMaster HAF932 full tower chassis, EVGA Geforce GTX 750Ti Superclocked 2 Gb, Coolermaster V8 CPU aircooler, Enermax 600W Modular PSU, 240Gb SSD, 2Tb HDD storage, 28" LCD monitor, and more red LEDs than a grown man really needs.....I built it in 2008 and can't afford a new one, yet.....!

My Software - Poser Pro 2012, Photoshop, Bryce 6 and Borderlands......"Catch a  r--i---d-----e-----!"