Forum: Community Center

Subject: Wow ,,, is Renderosity bought by DAZ ?

26Fahrenheit opened this issue on Feb 21, 2013 · 151 posts

ghosty12 posted Sat, 02 March 2013 at 10:15 AM

Quote -   IE 7 was my favorite, but I use IE 8 now.  I trust XP Pro over any other Windows OS,  and it won't support anything past IE8.  I have Win 7 on an extra hard disc on my newer pc, and haven't even opened win 7 up. XP is so reliable!
  I only use Chrome to look at Google stats. I hate it.  FF takes an update everyday and got tired of fooling with it.

You know what they say about old dogs and tricks.:)

Yup so true a case of if it ain't broke no need to fix it.  Though I have used XP and have it on another partition of my drive I use Windows 7 exclusively now one main reason being it is the 64 bit version of Win 7 so I can use all 12 gig of system memory that I got installed.

And so far I have had it going for I reckon over a year now which is not bad for me, because when I was using Win XP I would be reinstalling it every six months or so due to it going south on me for various reasons.

But in all that I do not like IE and if I can avoid having to use it I will I don't like it and I don't really trust it.

You know you enjoy 3D Art when you realize that your life is a piece of 3D Art. :)

Core I7 8700K, 32GB, RTX 3060 12G, Windows 10 64bit, Poser 9 / Pro 2012 / Pro 2014, Daz Studio 4.20 Pro