Forum: DAZ|Studio

Subject: Reality Render thread. A new beginning.

Pret-a-3D opened this issue on May 14, 2012 · 8453 posts

kyoto_kid posted Mon, 11 March 2013 at 8:34 PM

Quote - To further along the automobile metaphors.... for years I drove this muscle car called a Poser.... the last one I had was the 2012 model year.  It was a great car.. picked up lots of chicks with it.  But, it had a gps I never used(all the extra tabs like the material room) had no radio(Genesis) and I really had to fiddle with the a/c to get it to work(fitting clothes).  Then I saw an ad for this new and improved economy car called DazStudio.  I had driven it back when it sucked and was hesitant.  But, the ppl who drove it said that the radio was terrific and the a/c was icy cold.  So, I tried it.  Loved it... vowed to always drive it.  But, I couldn't pick up any more chicks in it because it wasn't my tried and true poser(translated 3delight sucks compared to firefly).  Then came along this Italian auto genius named Paolo(why is it always the italians who make cars extra-sexy?).... he told me he could put a chip in my car that would make it faster than the Poser I had and that the chicks would come flocking to see what was under the hood of my DazStudio.  It was all true..  my little D|S runs like a dream, I've learned to use it's own version of gps.  The a/c is still arctic cold and the radio is crisp and loud.  So.. along comes another auto engineer who wants to put some other engine in my DazStudio???  No way.. I'll stick to Italian engineering thank you very much.  As long as Paolo doesn't turn my DazStudio into a Fiat I'll be just fine.

...nice :lol:

...forsaken daughter is watching you.

[Intel Xeon 5660 Hyperthreading 6 core CPU, 24GB GSkill Ripjaws 1333 DDR3 Tri Channel RAM, Nvidia Titan-X GPU with 12GB GDDR5 & 3072 cores, 1 x AData 240 GB SSD (boot) + 1 x 2TB HDD, EGVA 850 G5 PSU Antec P-193 with more fans than Justin Bieber.]