Forum: Community Center

Subject: Wow ,,, is Renderosity bought by DAZ ?

26Fahrenheit opened this issue on Feb 21, 2013 · 151 posts

Lyne posted Mon, 01 April 2013 at 5:46 PM

Quote - They aren't finished as with most things, it takes a minute to tweak and modify everything so please be patient while the techs work through this

....and that was Feb 21st. Today is April 1.  Stacey, I do NOT blame you, you have a horrible job of being the "one in front who takes the flack".... that's awful, and I feel for you...

I just wish the BROKEN things would be fixed and the look would be more like the "home" I wanted to live at more than any other gallery and store on the web! I have stopped spending money (except for the recent coupon, that was too good to pass up) but I avoid coming here as much as I can.... Yet I MISS the place I used to hang out at, make spontaneous purchases inspired by gallery art and credits!!

Now I can't get the pages to load properly, they stretch out, change colors (go all white) and then suddenly squish thin... I use IE8, and will not change my browser that I am comfortable with (that works for all the rest of the Internet!!).

I can't even FIND/SEE the marketplace THUMBNAILS unless the merchant chooses to flag it with the 'nudity' jpg. I can't get the gallery credit menus to work well when setting up a gallery image. Thumbnails in the market place are HUGE still. I hate having to try and scroll to FIND the 'what's new' below the "sponsored" items, which seem to be multiplying like crazy, taking up more room... poor merchants are probably desperate to help people FIND their products?

With all this uproar, I would hope that the powers that be would CHANGE BACK!  Is it really worth it? Has Rendo really made a ton MORE money? I kinda doubt it...when I check in here once a week or so to look, (at all different times) the members on line count is WAY DOWN.  I just cannot understand how a few people who might have good enough eyesight to see this site well enough on an ipad to be able PURCHASE products outweighs the unhappiness of the majority???

Life is hard enough, guys... come on, bring back some happiness???!!!

Life Requires Assembly and we all know how THAT goes!