Forum: DAZ|Studio

Subject: Supersuit Help from Rand

RandallLloyd opened this issue on Mar 06, 2013 · 152 posts

RandallLloyd posted Wed, 03 April 2013 at 5:10 AM

Quote - I'm very excited about the prospect of expansion packs for the Supersuit.

I am curious about a couple of things:

1. Some of the promo images feature very familiar characters. How will you sell these packs without risking legal ire?

2. I read that you may have as many as 100 material presets. Is that right?

3. Of those material presets, will you offer any rim lit settings to get a look similar to, say, classic Black Panther or Daredevil? I've been able to get a similar effect by playing with the velvet settings a bit, but I was curious since that look is such a staple of superhero comics.

If you should need a beta tester, I'd be most willing to offer my services. I have a few samples in my gallery of some of my Supersuit experiments and I can forward more links if you need them.  ;)

1. The familiar characters are merely one tiny part of a bigger effort.  For those, Ill be selling only the base outfits.  All the little details that make them "familiar" will most likely be offered for free on this and other forums.

2. give or take :D  Maybe even more

3. Yes. I have a set called Deep Rim Colors. that are just what you are asking for

Thanks for the offer, but we are pretty close now, not much time for testin :D