Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Use external binary morphs?

momodot opened this issue on Apr 03, 2013 ยท 18 posts

momodot posted Thu, 04 April 2013 at 4:04 PM

Thank you JoePublic. I had no idea WardrobeWizard could be used that way. Just recently I moved to a crappy $250 laptop after several years running Poser on a tiny Dell Mini netbook! I got in the habit of re-sampling my textures way down right in the texture folder. I use all my renders as a base for digital painting or to sketch from so I have never been a power-user in terms of renders. Thank you for all the info... Even though I am a dope about this stuff I have a strong desire to have some grasp of what is going on under the hood. Seriously... I wish there was a PoserPro 2012 version of that old consumer product Poser Artist. I have never been as productive with Poser as I was back with Poser 3 and 4. I could stand things like a limit to only three lights and anti-aliased 'render ' of the Preview only (with shadows and transparency) if it meant I could have a stripped down no-brainier version of Poser. But given Poser is somewhere between consumer toy and expert software I do want to at least try to understand it as much as I can. My kids used to have an game where you could assemble imaginary animals from parts and pose them and run them through dance animation loops... A human version of that would be cool. A game like City of Heroes or whatever where you customize characters from mix and match and scaling but then you could pose them in various scenes for painting from. Second Life or whatever but with decent anatomy. I guess that is what Poser 3 with Canoma sets was like when I started with this.