Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: 3D Product Rendering

kimbersue opened this issue on Apr 05, 2013 · 5 posts

kimbersue posted Sat, 06 April 2013 at 5:04 AM

Quote -      She'll need to clarify.  Might mean "make of model of my product and render it in a suitable setting", or she may mean "3D-print (rapid protoyper) an actual physical model for me of the item which I saw in your render".

If it's the first, you'll need to know how to model & map, as well as render.

If it's the second, you'd need access to a 3D printer/rapid prototyper, and know how to rebuild the mesh into a topologically closed (airtight) form, and have license to do so if the item is purchased content.  Several places will do the mesh work and printing for you.  R'osity's eula requires that you contact them to seek special license for 3D printing of RMP items.

*"...The Buyer shall not copy, modify, reverse compile, or reverse engineer the Product, or sell, sublicense, rent, or transfer the Product to any third party.  *

This License does not grant permission to produce a real, tangible replica of the 3D mesh/model/product acquired.  An additional license for production rights may be purchased by contacting Renderosity and will be subject to negotiation and approval by the vendor.  Renderosity will contact the vendor on the Buyer’s behalf."  

.     edit:  cross-posted by Rokket!  ^^

I've not talked to the woman myself yet and was just doing some research including posting here so I wouldn't be totally stupid on the subject.

3D Artist Network  by Imaginative 3D: Where the “i” in “imaginative” stands for the individual” 3D artists showing off their creative designs.