Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Looking for epic looking M4 fantasy armor / battle suit

Rhiana opened this issue on Apr 09, 2013 · 16 posts

Rhiana posted Wed, 10 April 2013 at 5:20 AM

My guess (just a guess!) would be that many of those people who make a living with modelling clothes don't play computer/console games and so they never probably get any ideas or inspiration from that area.

I know from Alpha Seed and Xurge (from their website profile) that they are gamers and it shows in their models. But AS only makes V4 stuff... and I got all fantasy armor stuff from Xurge. Warmonger and Warlord for M4 would be cool... but you can forget about converting M3 stuff to M4 as soon as it is about Torso armor :-/ tried that, and failed. (Wardrobe Wizard and such)

I cannot believe that M4 stuff wouldn't have sold well back then and that I am one of the very few who would have bought. The world doesn't consists of female characters only... and without some guys it's boring. Plus, even with Genesis  around, I haven't really seen any wicked looking armor that comes even a little close to stuff you see in Games.

Where I am back to my guess, that many professional clothing/armor modeller don't play any Fantasy Games and aren't aware of the really wicked pieces out there

And well, looking at Alpha Seed and PowerAge his armor stuff, which also looks complex and detailed mesh-wise (sadly almost all for female only) it shows to me that it would be possible to rig game-like armor stuff to M4 and V4 ^^