Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Looking for epic looking M4 fantasy armor / battle suit

Rhiana opened this issue on Apr 09, 2013 · 16 posts

Rhiana posted Wed, 10 April 2013 at 12:14 PM

That's really sad :( 

M4 is not really that bad to work with.  I actually find him much better to work with than with V4 ;) no boobs and booty getting in the way.

I find it rather unnerving to do frankenstein-armor stuff so I have something that looks at least a little different. 

http://rhian-skyblade.deviantart.com/art/Exploring-Skyrim-271219662?q=gallery%3Arhian-skyblade%2F42400196&qo=9

One of my attempts with M4... have to add, this only worked so well because Carrara allows me to manipulate meshes (unlike poser or daz), and I do not shy back from using ZBrush to get what I want out of M4 …maybe that's the problem...

Most only use the puppet houses and expect one click solutions... well even AS clothes required some serious morphing and adjusting... almost none of the AS stuff fits my female chars without investing some time... My females tend to be toned and slightly muscular.

What could make the rigging somewhat easier..creating single pieces as AS does.

Gloves Left, Right extra... same for boots, arms, chest, neck and head...

That should eliminate the problem with the joints and bending... someone in heavy spiky armor can't dance about like a ballarina anyway ;)

And well M4 can result some very handsome guys. All they lack are some great awesome epic clothing or armor. Just check at DevArt under the 3D corner.

Well, don't think it's going to change :( Seeing all those skimpy dressed males at DevArt... it shows that there is not much else left to do with them than PinUps....