Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Problem with PMD files

piccolo_909 opened this issue on Apr 12, 2013 ยท 22 posts

primorge posted Mon, 15 April 2013 at 7:49 PM

I see, I was thinking of another user of your custom morphs.

I've been refining a couple of characters that combine morphs created in ZBrush with the Daz ++ morphs and custom textures by myself (Not from MR, mind you) that I would like to submit as a product here and there. It's still a ways off from completion but getting pretty close and I'm very happy with my progress thus far.

I know how to redistribute the combo morphs without violating Daz copyright by using ReadScript for the whole Shebang but I'm a little concerned about any potential conflicts with other morphs in the community channels (for the custom morphs), considering a separate readscript and .pmd INJ's (could use squished morph targets but I don't think many use this). I'm also aware of content creators that create their own category of channels for morphs but have yet begun to look into this option and I'm pretty certain it requires some pretty sophisticated file editing or scripting.

Any thoughts on this?, I'm always eager to learn from those who've been doing this stuff professionally.