Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: It's easier for a camel to enter the eye of a needle than a bow and arrow pose

Paloth opened this issue on Apr 19, 2013 · 31 posts

MistyLaraCarrara posted Fri, 19 April 2013 at 8:10 PM

Quote - Thanks. I can get the bow and arrow to where they need to be by carefully adjusting things, parenting the bow and arrow to the respective hands and then zeroing the figure. If I save the repostioned props from the zero pose, they will be positioned exactly where required. (I might have to match the original geometry with the repositioned props.) If the bow and arrow are parented to the hands, the figure pose will work. The one problem is that my bow's "draw" morph needs to be set manually. Is there no way around this?

Is there such thing as a "prop pose" that can be applied from the library? A prop pose, (if it existed), would take into account translation, rotation, scaling as well as any prop morphs that are applied.

I'm just trying to optimize this stuff for distribution so that a user won't have to fiddle too much.

you could make a MOR pose to set the morph at various numbers.  you see them a lot with Hair style poses

♥ My Gallery Albums    ♥   My YT   ♥   Party in the CarrarArtists Forum  ♪♪ 10 years of Carrara forum ♥ My FreeStuff