Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Animation Help Thread

basicwiz opened this issue on Mar 04, 2013 · 48 posts

poisinivy posted Thu, 25 April 2013 at 8:42 AM

Attached Link: Ivy Summers Animations

> Quote - Yes, there are a great many factors to consider when animating and building a video. The first issue is that many beginners are not aware of the problems. > > There is also the issue of image quality and render time  and things like the use of antialiasing (isnt the flicker lovely? ). > > If this stickey gets used, then we can ask for another. If that gets used as well we can ask for a seperate forum. One step at a time. > > I gave up Poser animation because of 2+ hour render times per frame on 640 x 480 images.

2 hour render times for 640 x 480 ???  . all animation even those created with Maya take time to render,  all my animations I create with Poser are all in 1080 hd

I render 4 light shadow maps with a adverage of 300 key-frames or about 10 seconds I render at 1920 x 1080 @120 dpi at 30 kfps

which usually takes about 2 hours to render on a I7 4.2 ghz system. with 24 megs of ram  the secret is you cameras POV.. before you render remove all things that won;t be seen in the scene  this will greatly help speed up your render times,

you can check out all my 3d animations work on my youtube channel all videos created with Poser & Daz Studio and edited in Adboe Premiere pro its not as hard as you think :)