Forum: Community Center

Subject: Please, WHY is this happening?? (page goes all white!!

Lyne opened this issue on Apr 17, 2013 ยท 19 posts

Lyne posted Thu, 02 May 2013 at 2:01 PM

I will try the "two tabs" ... I also did a search on google for "white backgrounds" and found that they suggested UN CHECKING "use high contrast" in my accessabilty options... I did that and tested, even re-booted...it seemed to happen less often, but still got white background sometimes... but maybe this 'high contrast' thing is part of what is going on with me...have no idea how it got set as "on" - I would not want it, with my vision. sigh.

the reason I open to instances is that I keep forgetting what merchant created what product- so I open the store and go search for it, and come back to the "attach credit" part of the uploading screen... and NOTE: the white background happens mostly with the image uploading page (which of course makes it nearly impossible to use, I can't read the font that has vanished into the white background).

but as I said, I will try the "two tabs" thing...if I can figure out (with my darn brain) HOW to get to the marketplace, while not closing my uploading image page....

thank you !

PS now if I could just figure out how to make the forum posts shrink back from the un-readable horizontal stretched out view... I have to guess at what you all have written when it does that (all the time in forums for me).

Life Requires Assembly and we all know how THAT goes!