Forum: DAZ|Studio

Subject: Supersuit Help from Rand

RandallLloyd opened this issue on Mar 06, 2013 · 152 posts

RandallLloyd posted Tue, 07 May 2013 at 2:24 AM

Since you all are inclined to appreciate superheroes and are no doubt familiar with the supersuit, I will announce this here.

I need Beta Testers for 22 Supersuit products that I have created for the DAZ Store.

6 have already begun testing and its going slow because the wonderful 5 people I have now cannot be expected to test this much content and still have lives and whatnot :D

If you are interested, please read carefully before applying.

If you were one of my Ninjas previously, you may get moved to the front of the line, but only because I know you and how you work.

here are the requirements.

-You must be ok with working for little or no compensation. The only thing I can offer for sure is a discount on the product. I dont know how much, it depends on DAZ.  If its up to me, You will get it free.

-You must agree to actively participate in testing. This means daily substantial feedback and evaluation of the product.

-You must be using the latest version of DAZ Studio 4.5

-You must be able to render capably and know your way around the Surfaces tab.

-You must own all the supersuit products. (Sci-fi, Fantasy, Superhero, Boots an Belt and Cape)

-You must know how to create and maintain a separate Library structure for the beta content.

-You must agree to Keep everything related to the process confidential

-You must agree not to distribute any of the files and to delete all beta materials at the conclusion of the testing.

-PA’s or people that create product for sale on the DAZ Store or other stores are inelegible.

Those of you who have tested with me before, know my testing setup is structured and engaging… I hope to work with you soon and get these fun products out quickly.

Please email me expressing your desire to join up.  I cannot take everyone unfortunately, there are only 5 slots available.

Randalllloyd.com@gmail.com

Thanks