Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Helping Poser Newbies

basicwiz opened this issue on Apr 23, 2012 · 560 posts

hornet3d posted Sat, 18 May 2013 at 3:51 PM

I do have the tutorial and many others by the same authors and I can highly recommend it for the very reasons you have stated.  It is for the very latest version of Poser, at least until Tuesday next week, and has a lot of information well explained.  It does not cover everything but then no tutorial ever could but it does give you a great start if you are new to, or returning to, Poser after a long break.  There are a lot of ideas that should stimulate the imagination and all of the procedures are explained in easy steps.  All of the information may well be available on the Internet but finding it and working out what is relevant for the current version of Poser would be a long job.

Even when Poser 10 and Poser 2014 hits the streets all of the information should still be relevant it just will not cover the new features.  If you are going to buy a tutorial for Poser this is the one to get. 

I use Poser 13 on Windows 11 - For Scene set up I use a Geekcom A5 -  Ryzen 9 5900HX, with 64 gig ram and 3 TB  storage, mini PC with final rendering done on normal sized desktop using an AMD Ryzen Threadipper 1950X CPU, Corsair Hydro H100i CPU cooler, 3XS EVGA GTX 1080i SC with 11g Ram, 4 X 16gig Corsair DDR4 Ram and a Corsair RM 100 PSU .   The desktop is in a remote location with rendering done via Queue Manager which gives me a clearer desktop and quieter computer room.