Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: the forgotten accessory of V4

DarkElegance opened this issue on May 26, 2013 · 45 posts

lmckenzie posted Mon, 27 May 2013 at 4:57 AM

Well, there was the thread about like-minded people getting together and starting to commission some of the kind of clothing they want. I don't know if it would work, but it died as soon as 10/2014 was announced. As I said, same time next year - the situation will still exist - and the year after that … Note Lyrra has a male clothing request thread going.

"The smelly man thing with his dangly bits long ago decided that it was better to rule in Hell than to serve in Heaven. Let those who sow the wind reap the whirlwind. Sorry Mikey, this is why you can't have nice things. Lulz."

Her Royal Highness, Victoria, by the Grace of the Goddess, Supreme Uberwench, Imperatrix of the Sovereign Empire of Poserdom, Queen of Rendering, Duchess of the Third Dimension, Protector of the Sacred Flame and Wielder of the One True Sword of Power.

Delivered This Day at Her Command and Witnessed by the Vestal Virgins of the Temple.

I am pleased to remain Her Majesty's Most Humble Servant.

"Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance." - H. L. Mencken