Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Why no NUDE images in market place?

amstar opened this issue on May 30, 2013 · 65 posts

paganeagle2001 posted Fri, 31 May 2013 at 7:48 AM

If I'm buying a character set and the whole of the skin is not shown in a render, then I don't buy it.

But......

I don't go off on one due to it.

Rendo has it's rules, vendors follow those rules, but.......

Rendo does not compell a vendor to do various things, that's up to the vendor to show their product in the best way they can.

If the vendor does not supply a promo fo the desired skin, then it's not Rendos fault, it's the vendors.

As to viewing the site during breaks etc. Most companies have software installed tha t monitors what the staff are viewing. Now in my break time I may want to check out a MR skin that has all options shown. The software is not human, all it knows is that X amount of images have been viewed and the mod of that software can  then pass on that info to the higher ups.

To myslef, I think  there is nothing wrong with the human body, but.....

I have to follow the rules of the sites I visit. I don't own those sites, I have no way of changing their policies, so why worry about something that is out of my control.

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG

Who honors those we love for the very life we live?, Who sends monsters to kill us?, and at the same time sings that we will never die., Who teaches us whats real?, and how to laugh at lies?, Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?, Who chains us?, and Who holds the key that can set us free... It's You!, You have all the weapons you need., Now Fight!