Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Helping Poser Newbies

basicwiz opened this issue on Apr 23, 2012 · 560 posts

LadyBree posted Fri, 07 June 2013 at 5:22 AM

Hi everyone,

There is so much great information here - I manually copied and pasted it all into word then made a pdf of it to browse more leisurely as I can. As I sifted through page by page to make sure the formatting was right I was skimming over trying to see if there was a post for my question and I have to be honest if there is I am sorry that I missed it. These 9 pages equated out to 171 Word Document pages shocked look Ok so here it all is...

I do not have any type of art background other than minimal elementary school stuff; I have only been a digital artist for a couple/few years now and have mostly worked out of DAZ 3A/ DAZ 4/4.5. I do own Poser 9/PP2012 and tinkered in PP2012 just a little but when I got to where I could load in a background made by Sveva but could not get it to render out (the bottom was always chopped off!) it ticked me off and I never came back to it.

I now have upgraded to PP2014 and am ready to spread my wings, drop D|S for the moment and dedicate my time to nothing but learning Poser. But, there is this loading a background & getting it to render problem. 

1. What do I do to fix this so that the entire background will render along with the rest of my scene?

2. Will this fix work in both PP2012 AND PP2014 as I would really like to be able to know how to function in both programs.

3. Will this work on things like Fabiana's Essentials Vol. IV-Glass&Mirror & Sveva's Behind the Glass backgrounds for it, people's backdrops, etc?

I am still in the very beginning stages of learning 2D Postworking (the actual programs & tools from the ground up) so having the items above in the meantime would be a such a blessing & being so used to how I work in Studio I am more than lost at the moment - staring into the brown screen abyss that is my Poser screen - LOL.

Thank you all for reading my novel & I hope that my words came out right.  If anyone knows where a walk-through on how to get DSON, Genesis and all of your Poser CF Files & DSON compatible items working in Poser is, I would be ever grateful for the point in that direction. =D

All the best,

Bree