Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: So - what's with the Poser(ish) freebie slowdown?

Penguinisto opened this issue on Jun 12, 2013 · 111 posts

rokket posted Sat, 15 June 2013 at 12:53 PM

I don't expect a thank you. The fact that people are downloading my stuff is thanks enough. It means that they think what I have created is worthy of having in their runtime, and that to me is an honor. I have personally hit a snag in execution, not creativity or financially, so that's why my production has slowed down. That and the fact that I am not on the interwebs as much as I would like or am used to.

But I am creating the 3rd and final piece to my playground, a tandem swing set, so I should have that uploaded soon. This is the only piece of set that is a figure, which is rigged to swing back and forth.

I know what the freestuff charts are, and I was amazed that I have gotten as high as number 14 at one point. To me, it's an ego thing if where you are on that chart is important to you. The chart is based off the number of downloads your freebies get in a 24 hour period and not a popularity contest, so if you have a high number, you were lucky enough to create something everyone wanted.

I don't know why the freestuff section has slowed down. I only know my personal reasons. I expect it to pick up when people are ready to upload again.

If I had a nickle for ever time a woman told me to get lost, I could buy Manhattan.