Forum: Freestuff

Subject: the Dawn of a new day...

HiveWire3D opened this issue on Jun 19, 2013 ยท 4422 posts

paganeagle2001 posted Thu, 20 June 2013 at 4:33 PM

All the stuff I do these days is free, even testing for others. I do it for fun, that's why I always ask for that official Dev rig, that way everyone is working off the same thing.

For those that want to get into testing things, remember it can be hard at times. You have to check loads and loads of things very closely.

I'm not saying this to put anyone off, the opposite, I'm giving you facts.

You can spend hours testing something, have a report all ready to go and then.....

You get an update email and have to start again, and those emails can come in at all times of the day, especially if you have people from various parts of the world working on the same project.

I remember when I beta tested Stitch Witch, I was up into the early hours most nights, testing, report, update, testing etc.

Plus the one thing you have to remember as a tester, you cannot speak of any project until you are told to. Yep, you can talk to those working on the project, but not to those outside. Infact you may need to sign a non disclosure document before you start testing.

Just letting you all know.

Again, with SW, I didn't let any info out until it appeared in a store. A bit of a struggle at times as I knew that people would enjoy it. But... Loose lips, sink ships!!!! LOL.

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG

Who honors those we love for the very life we live?, Who sends monsters to kill us?, and at the same time sings that we will never die., Who teaches us whats real?, and how to laugh at lies?, Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?, Who chains us?, and Who holds the key that can set us free... It's You!, You have all the weapons you need., Now Fight!