Forum: Freestuff

Subject: the Dawn of a new day...

HiveWire3D opened this issue on Jun 19, 2013 · 4422 posts

paganeagle2001 posted Sun, 23 June 2013 at 3:18 AM

Hi all, all questions added to my list and it looks like quite a few of the questions have been answered.

Previous questions have been passed on to the HIveWire3D Team, so don't worry, they haven't been forgotten.

Agree about some more pics, but as mentioned, Sarsa will be doing those. I know we are all wanting to see more (especially me!!! Lol) but we have waited a long time for something like this, so a few more hours etc. is no loss.

The interesting thing is that content is now being asked for, so as to make things easier for people, especially me, can we keep features for Dawn in the Bold Yellow and make content into Bold Light Blue.

The reason for this is, content makers then can see those options being asked for and that can be a seperate list than the features one.

It just makes things easier to work with.

No doubt Netherworks will be working on an addition for his Hair Convertor system (Hin,t hint! lol).

Once Dawn appears, then it would be nice if Studio users would help Poser users with tutorials, and the same with  Poser users helping Studio users.

At the moment it's in the erly hours Utah Time, so we may not get any more new updates as yet, but that won't stop us chatting away.

Nice to see those options coming from Lyrra, look forward seeing them.

It's been nice seeing this thread start off as a gentle rolling thread and then gathering more and more pace as it has gone along. Twenty three pages of people getting along is a rare thing these day, and shows, with the right theme it can be done.

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG

Who honors those we love for the very life we live?, Who sends monsters to kill us?, and at the same time sings that we will never die., Who teaches us whats real?, and how to laugh at lies?, Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?, Who chains us?, and Who holds the key that can set us free... It's You!, You have all the weapons you need., Now Fight!