Forum: Freestuff

Subject: the Dawn of a new day...

HiveWire3D opened this issue on Jun 19, 2013 · 4422 posts

Lyrra posted Sun, 23 June 2013 at 5:16 AM

As for the making child figures ... Poser has gotten a LOT better about bodypart scaling recently. If you use the Animatable centers option on a weightmapped figure you can make a morph that changes bodypart sizes without anything exploding. (for DS users that means it would behave just like the genesis child shape)  This has a lot of potential for sets like my 'Shapes of' to be a lot more user friendly and for making babies and kids much simpler.

I hope someone (that isnt me) makes a bodysuit for the figure in the first content round. Its a great universal item that can fill for other items until more content gets made.

Some animators have expressed concerns about poser weightmapped figures being compatible with c4d and Vue and so forth. I think the Dawn team might want to keep an eye on that issue

Connie - boots and shoes I'd say. those are always the hardest to convert, and best done as native support. Plus you have some awesome boots that I'm sure people would love to see a new figure version for.

Lyrra