Forum: Freestuff

Subject: the Dawn of a new day...

HiveWire3D opened this issue on Jun 19, 2013 · 4422 posts

AetherDream posted Sun, 23 June 2013 at 9:26 PM

Quote - I use the Morphs ++ sets the most for V4, M4, and K4. After that, probably the Elite Ethnic Faces morphs, and anything by Capasces. But I've bought -- and used -- nearly all of the Gen4 morph sets, since I do a lot of dial characters. They're all useful for various bits of tweaking.

I'm glad to hear there are plans for a male figures, since I use both the male and female figures together a lot, and also teens, kids, and a baby eventually.

I am, as of the moment, primarily a DS3 user. The earlier versions of DS4 wouldn't work properly on my machine. I just installed the latest version, though, and everything seem okay. So far.

But I have no Genesis stuff except for the basics that come with the program and have continued to work with Gen4.

I am also a big fan  of the dials. I hope there are a lot of them for the face in particular. It seems like a lot of vendors do come up with options for the body, but I really want a comprehensive Morphs ++ kind of product for her face.

"People who attempt define what art is or is not, are not artists"---Luminescence