Forum: Freestuff

Subject: the Dawn of a new day...

HiveWire3D opened this issue on Jun 19, 2013 · 4422 posts

DCArt posted Tue, 25 June 2013 at 9:16 AM

Quote - > Quote - hmm. i can't get pmd working in 4.6.... noooooooooooooooooooooooooo

T_T life is over.... sob

Now I can't Use micah I guess :(

DeltaX15 released an alpha build of his plugin for DS4.0, but that was as far is it got, as a result the only way to get PMD morphs into DS4 is with a CR2, HR2, PP2 or a PZ3. Search my posting history over at DAZ, and you should find the thread where I explained how to create a CR2 that would load the figure/conformers CR2 as well as loading the injectable PMD.

There's a couple of reasons why Poser morphs don't work on a Tr-Ax figure/conformer, the first one is that Tri-Ax doesn't have any body parts like you find in Poser, the second is that there is no such thing as valueParms and targetGeoms in a Tri-Ax morph, so even if you created the channels you still wouldn't be able to inject the deltas.

As for Projection templates, we found out with Genesis that you can use the figure for skin-tight items, but anything like a skirt or dress, basically anything that extends below the crotch, needs a proper template with WM "handles" rather than leg bones and leg WM, the templates we got were that bad that I know a few people who bought the Genesis MFD just to use it as a template.

Ah that makes sense, now it is clearer. Thanks.