Forum: Freestuff

Subject: the Dawn of a new day...

HiveWire3D opened this issue on Jun 19, 2013 · 4422 posts

Jan19 posted Tue, 25 June 2013 at 9:17 PM

Quote - Looks like Paul is getting some more images up for you all to enjoy, thanks, Paul!

There have been several questions regarding the upcoming HiveWire website and store. We'd prefer to keep this post around Dawn, if you don't mind, just out of respect to Renderosity and as a nod to all of their great support.

Hope you understand. :)

Btw, we are working on a fun announcement that we think you'll like. It's not what you think, but in many ways even better. Watch for that in the coming days.

Big thanks to Paolo (Pret-a-3d) for his interest and support with Reality, we're very excited that he's expressed such interest along with everyone else. Can't wait to start seeing all the great Reality renders of Dawn once she gets into everyone's hands. It's going to be so much fun seeing all the renders that will surely get posted. We can't wait. :)

You all really know how to whet a yen for a figure! :-)

Dawn looks absolutely irresistible!!!  Like Paolo said (paraphrase), variety is a good thing.

Thank you, Dawn Team, for your hard work and upcoming contribution to the community.  You certainly have a solid support base already!

Edit:  And I REALLY hope PhilC decides to make an Obj2Cr2 template for her.  Pleeze...?

I love me some Modo!  :-)