Forum: Freestuff

Subject: the Dawn of a new day...

HiveWire3D opened this issue on Jun 19, 2013 ยท 4422 posts

HiveWireChris posted Wed, 26 June 2013 at 1:03 AM

Time for my nightly posting, then I've got to get back to my portion of what is left for this next Dawn release candidate.

I have coconut pecan cookies by my side and a tall glass of milk to get me thru the next several hours.

Grateful to Paul (etujedi) for posting Dawn images. I know we still need to get out more, but soon we'll have the actual mesh available.

Oops, I said the s**n word didn't I? Would "very shortly" work? I wish I could say by Thursday at 2pm we will have Dawn for all, but I just don't know that yet, several variables involved here.

Wanting to post a couple more images since Paul has already shown you a few that are more refined that what I'm goin to post here now. The images I'm going to post are from screen grabs in Modo while morph work was being done. These are not refined but should prove helpful to answer questions about having enough mesh for fairie ears, and a question yesterday about a furrowed brow or frontalis muscle contracting on forehead to show skin folds. Then to answer another question about longer nail morph options.