Forum: Freestuff

Subject: the Dawn of a new day...

HiveWire3D opened this issue on Jun 19, 2013 · 4422 posts

andolaurina posted Mon, 01 July 2013 at 3:03 PM

My hypothesis:

The Dawn D|S version will be supported by the clothing vendors who currently support Genesis 1/2.

The Poser version will be supported by those Poser clothing vendors who are making clothes still for V4.

Although some vendors may choose to learn to rig both ways, odds are, that's how it will split. 

So if you have a favorite vendor that you hope supports your software, look to see which figures they make clothing for now. Some people like Bobbie25 & SickleYield may release dual versions. Maybe (here's hoping) some DS/Poser vendors will team up. ;)

It would nice to hear clothing creators chime in with which software they plan to support.

I will definitely support Poser and will do my best to figure out the DS side for characters & clothes. I'd be willing to consider starting a team if anyone is interested.

My RMP Store Freebies

Poser Ambassador; Poser 11 & 12 / DS4 / Metasequoia / Silo / Zbrush / realityPaint / UVMapperPro / XD 4 / Ps CC / Fw / Ai / Painter 12 / Clip Studio Paint / Comipo / Reality 3 / Windows 10 / Units = Poser Native