Forum: Freestuff

Subject: the Dawn of a new day...

HiveWire3D opened this issue on Jun 19, 2013 · 4422 posts

shante posted Tue, 02 July 2013 at 3:34 PM

Quote - 36, 24, 36 was considered to be a rather ideal size for a woman's figure. That's 36 inches for the breast, 24 inches for the WAIST and 36 inches for the hips. Quite the hourglass figure.

My mother used to complain that she never fit those measurements... Claiming that at the age of 18 she was more 42,18, 36... I do know from old pictures that she was quite big busted and narrow waisted before she started having kids. I also know that by the time I reached an age to really notice such things and care about figures (including my own) she was... more 42... ehh... 30 ish... and up around 40 ish for them hips... Of course she'd had three kids and had grown quite sedentary and lazy and wasn't watching her figure so much any more.

True when I was a kid getting my first taste of erotica via Playboy I memorized Bridget Bardo's measurements, a screen icon at the time who was a lovely 38-24-36. As you said:  Hourglass. Lovely. where are thos women today with all their augmentations and need to skinny out making themselves look gaunt and leathery or too build up in the wrong ways and in the wrong places.