Forum: Freestuff

Subject: the Dawn of a new day...

HiveWire3D opened this issue on Jun 19, 2013 · 4422 posts

SatiraCapriccio posted Tue, 02 July 2013 at 3:58 PM

OH!  You're THAT Mab!

You absolutely nailed it.  Clothing that covers with the option to reveal.  Not all of us have enough magical skill to keep our skin from being ripped to shreds when we're defending that temple while wearing a teeny tiny strip of adhesive.

Quote - > Quote - haha... more of a Dieselpunk fan myself - The Rocketeer, Sky Captain & World of Tomorrow, Iron Sky, Sucker Punch, Dark City, Brazil, etc. ...Captain America opens it up to super heroes, League of Extraordinary Gentlemen bridges gap between steam & diesel.  Some bleed over into fantasy elements of Indiana Jones, King Kong etc etc

Those are all movies I like, so I guess I'm a steam/diesel-punk fan.  Actually, I especially love fantasy which bridges the gaps between scifi-fantasy genres.  It has to sort of make sense, of course.  I'm not a chaos fan, but I do love clever mixes in genres.

**I'd love to see lots of creative scifi and fantasy apparel for Dawn, but apparel that covers, or, as Will and I have done in the past, that covers with the option to cover less. **

Burning within each of us are Fires of Creativity

Satira Capriccio