Forum: Freestuff

Subject: the Dawn of a new day...

HiveWire3D opened this issue on Jun 19, 2013 · 4422 posts

Sassywench posted Wed, 03 July 2013 at 9:53 PM

I'm with you Zig, but I think there are lots of Poser users that don't use the cloth room either (present company here excluded, I'm sure :) ) so I'd bet there'll be plenty of conforming long dresses and flowing sleeves coming out.

Have faith! :)

And to all you Poser modelers that are installing DS to try and create for both programs.. Thank You!!

Quote - > Quote - See mcasual's DS plugins (https://sites.google.com/site/mcasualsdazscripts3/mcjteleblender2) for the easiest way to get from DS to Blender... for Windows anyway. I basically just export as an OBJ and import into Blender, but that's mostly because I'm on a Mac. ;)

Thanks for the reminder. There are so many great tools at that site that I'd forgotten about TeleBlender. It's really just a way to render DS scenes in Blender, though, isn't it? Or do rigged figures import with their rigging so they can still be posed, conformed, etc?

My point is really that as a DS user, I don't haveaccess to a cloth room equivalent, so being told to use dynamic cloth for long skirts isn't very helpful to me.

"Own the Day"

*Live*Laugh*Love*Dream*Believe*

DS user since the first alpha :)

Poser user through P5