Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Possible Poser 10/PP2014 Bugs - Post here so they are seen

basicwiz opened this issue on Jun 06, 2013 · 258 posts

hailmark posted Wed, 03 July 2013 at 11:23 PM

Hi all,

I don't know if this has been covered elsewhere, and I don't know whether it constitutes a "glitch" as such, more a mapping issue. I've upgraded from P7 to P10 and I've noticed that if I attempt to apply a 2D texture to a primitive, e.g. box, the texture no longer automatically fits the primitive. The texture shows up correctly in the Materials Room's texture preview pane but displays, and renders, in the Document Window differently, i.e. only about a quarter of the texture displays, as though it's been magnified. The texture still covers the whole of each face of the box, but doesn't appear to have been mapped/scaled correctly. I've tried all options in the 2D image texture node - Auto_Fit, Texture_Coords, Image_Mapped, Global_Coordinates, I've even tried using different image file formats - and the only way I can get the texture to fit is by adjusting the UV scale and offset parameters, but it's a fiddly trial-and-error process and even then I can never get it exactly right. I tried using the primitive box from my old P7 Runtime but got the same result, even after copying it to P10's Runtime.

Am I doing something wrong? I've run out of options.