Forum: Freestuff

Subject: the Dawn of a new day...

HiveWire3D opened this issue on Jun 19, 2013 · 4422 posts

PrecisionXXX posted Thu, 04 July 2013 at 1:49 AM

spyderbytes, in the future I will refrain then from making suggestions or requests for something I know of use, to me.  That is, at rendo I will not make any requests, but the same cannot be said for PoserWorld, and a forum that only members of said forum see.

When I paid the full nine yards for V3 and later V4, I doubt if there was any concern that I might have to buy a new wardrobe for the v thing because what I had for Judy wouldn't fit. 

And as basically nothing beyond a few that would be called a basic description of the modlel itself have been given, everything else is either speculation or paranoia, the fear that"A" might benefit more than "B", and suddenly it's not to be tolerated.  Why don't we just wait and see what happens once it's released?  Hmmm?

I suspect Dawn will probably be as have been the v figures and the M figures for me, I'll buy some stuff for them, play with them for a while, and continuing using Judy and Don, although I do use some of the newer Poser figures too.  Vicky and Mike are no longer in my runtimes, if I don't use them, into the bit bucket and don't look back.  All 42 of the daz figures I had went into the bit bucket, for the same reason.  Not crying about it, I'll try Dawn, either she'll work for me or she won't.  But I'm not going to worry and speculate on what "might" happen or who "Might" not support her.  That's a waste of time and energy.

Doric.

The "I" in Doric is Silent.