Forum: Freestuff

Subject: the Dawn of a new day...

HiveWire3D opened this issue on Jun 19, 2013 ยท 4422 posts

spyderbytes posted Thu, 04 July 2013 at 2:19 AM

Doric, I don't know what I said to work you into such a state, but I apologize. I actually entered the conversation by responding to Zig (who I realize was responding to you, but I was not directly addressing you, and did not quote you in my context). I feel my post was quite constructive, actually, in pointing out an issue I see that I feel should be addressed to help Dawn gain acceptance on the DS side of things, and even offering to help address the issue. Or do you not think there are separate issues for the separate platforms? I'm certainly not the only DS user to bring up the exact same issue in this thread as a barrier to acceptance on the Daz side. I see no paranoia or intolerance in what I wrote... and frankly find those loaded words to be using with someone you don't know from Adam. I have not attempted to speak for you. I would like the same courtesy extended, if you please.

If you have personal issues with me, please take them to private messages. If I offended you, I apologize. It was not my intention. Beyond that, I think there's enough room on the interwebs and indeed this thread for us both to have our own opinions. :)