Forum: Freestuff

Subject: the Dawn of a new day...

HiveWire3D opened this issue on Jun 19, 2013 · 4422 posts

PrecisionXXX posted Thu, 04 July 2013 at 12:36 PM

Quote -  

@Doric, I have a copy of Poser 9. I prefer DS. I see nothing wrong with you asking for content and features you want, so long as others are also free to do the same. Example:

Commonality, I don't use ds for exactly the same reason.  And, I would think nobody  should have any problem in my asking for dynamic or hybrid, the hybrid would work in ds as conforming, and in poser I wouldn't have to mess with trying to conform.  I don't see any problem there. I think I said if it was a long skirt and conforming, I'd pass, but that's me.  Not everybody else.  I'm not going to demand everyone drive a Dodge Dakota simply because I do.  Just that they should be aware there are things some of us need, and don't expect to sell us anything unless it fills that need.

I know I don't have a way with words, and I know I also have a tendency to pick exactly the wrong way to say something.  But that's also me, it's been me for almost 72 years, I don't think that's going to change in however many I have left. 

Doric.

The "I" in Doric is Silent.