Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Can't find it, hope the community here can/will/and will tell me :)

Daidalos opened this issue on Jul 04, 2013 · 15 posts

Daidalos posted Thu, 04 July 2013 at 6:57 PM

Those are awesome Jonnybode. Can I please have it as a morph? lol The only change I would make is that on the chin it's seperated sort of like a beard coming down off the points of the chin. Insted of the central point/bump, just move the two next to it closer together and you'd have a picture perfect one. Identical to those in the game.

But that said what you have is awesome and I can make do with it if you'd be willing to share it with me.

I tried doing the .obj alteration and importing it as a morph but poser keeps telling me "error wrong vertice number" or some such nonesense. What I did was just extruded some bumps on the .obj gemoetry then tried to import it using the add morph button. 

So...since that wouldn't/didn't work.

I went back to the drawing board and made bumps as a seperate add on prop and now am trying to map them so I can texture them to match the rest of em. lol

That's not working out so well either, can't seem to do nothing in Poser anymore I swear...had better luck back in the day on my old gateway than I do nowadays on this new fangled "faster, bigger, better" machine. lol

Your morph there would work great though, far better than what I"ve come up with in trying to make this Tiefling lol.

D

"The Blood is the life!"