Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Transfer V4 textures automatically to other characters...

konan opened this issue on Jul 06, 2013 ยท 232 posts

icandy265 posted Tue, 09 July 2013 at 5:29 AM

Oh I did not know about the Miki2 plugin, so I guess it's not just for DAZ characters, but I hasn't seen a whole lot of other characters supported other than DAZ figures...

I still think we need this plugin because it took me 2 years to paint my first skin all on my own... And when figures like Dawn come out it's not as easy for newbies or inexperienced artist whom are just looking for a hobby to come up with new textures because they don't have the money/experience/programs to create their own... And there's only so much you can do with a Merchant Resource.

I'm no longer a newbie, but I still got a lot to learn and don't have a lot of the really cool programs out there cause of money issues... I do have TC2 but I only use it for V4 > K4, V3 > V4, ect... I've had my sights set on Miki 4 but I feel like she's lacking a lot, although I do love the clothing that EClark keeps making (so thanks to EClark) and some hairstyles like the parted dynamic hairstyle by RedPhantom (also thanks to RedPhantom)... but I don't see many texture sets for Miki 4.

So the point is we need this if we wanna play with our new "toy," otherwise it's like mom and dad getting a cool new toy for their kid, forgetting the batteries and telling the kid you can have the batteries in 2 weeks! lol

So regardless of whether there's already a program that can do this, I would totally get it. I also like the idea of buying the character plugin seperately, but I would hope the software would still come with a few to get you started and then you can buy extra's if you need it.