Forum: Freestuff

Subject: the Dawn of a new day...

HiveWire3D opened this issue on Jun 19, 2013 · 4422 posts

DanaTA posted Wed, 10 July 2013 at 11:31 AM

> Quote - Thank you for comments! I do not know how many makeups I will make. I have sunk soooo much money into resource packages for V4 and these are makeups I had for V4 that I'm adapting to fit and playing with the shades of them to be different. I'm afraid I have a taste for glamourous makeups. The lips have been hand colored to match. I've only made the two and surprised I've gotten this far tonight after spending 6 hours at the hospital with my roommate. She's much, much better now and already gone to bed. I'll be calling it a night in just a few as well. Exhausted, but will make some thumbnails for these makeups. I'm afraid that I don't do MAT Pose files anymore, not when it's so much easier to make Material Shaders instead.

There's a tool over at RDNA called MATWriter Panel that makes it quite easy I understand.  I picked it up, but haven't used it yet.  It is highly recommended by some good names, including PaganEagle.  It's by Netherworks.  There could possibly be an update for it for Poser10/PoserPro 2014.  (There was a similar script for DS that I have used and it worked well.)

Dana