Forum: Freestuff

Subject: the Dawn of a new day...

HiveWire3D opened this issue on Jun 19, 2013 · 4422 posts

PendraiaFaeCreations posted Thu, 11 July 2013 at 7:05 PM

Quote - > Quote - The list can be found here http://www.daz3d.com/forums/viewthread/25448/

I'm also planning on trying to write tutorials for some of the networks to make it easier for people just learning. I have permission from 4 of the people who have posted networks to do this and I will gradually work my way through the others networks.

It will take time.

If there is anything you are specifically looking for please ask in the thread and if I can't help I know that others like Beyjamac : ) are normally willing to help with networks for a specific purpose.

Oh believe me I hear ya on how much time it takes to write stuff (chuckle).  That's my day job! LOL

Thanks for the pointers on the shader tutorials, appreciate it.

No problem...I have one of your books. Using Practical Poser was the only way I got any use of Poser 7. Unfortunately like many Poser users who have trouble with DS, I have the reverse and find Poser extremely hard to fathom. I have tried...my brain just isn't wired the right way. : (

I'm very passionate about Shader Mixer it is very powerful. The biggest problem with it is lack of clear, easy to understand(think artist not math geek) information.

cheers

Pen