Forum: Freestuff

Subject: the Dawn of a new day...

HiveWire3D opened this issue on Jun 19, 2013 · 4422 posts

RawArt posted Fri, 12 July 2013 at 8:20 AM

Quote - > Quote - > Quote - Afterall...lets face it....making stuff for poser is about 5 times the work as it is for d/s.

Wether you like daz or not, you can tell by their software that they come from a content creation background and really do give great tools to make content creation a much more streamlined process.....whereas for poser most of the methods of doing things are hacks that need alot of independantly created apps to even start to do effectively, and even then it often requires a ton of hand editing to get just what you want.

I am really not looking forward to going back to make poser versions.

Rawn

Then don't

I really not looking forward to getting stuff from someone who hates doing it

So if I hate making texture sets for Both Daz and Poser, and because I do does that mean people wont buy it? I do not get that reasoning. How does that affect the buyers decision? Whether we hate or love creating content for a particular app should have no bearing on whether people buy it or not. Just as long as it is available. That is all that counts. I do not see rainbows and fairies when I make content, infact I hate it most of the time because theres always problems. So because I do people are not gonna buy them? That's a bit silly.

Yeah Zev...I didnt take that as a serious answer to the issue. That was just something to provoke contraversy and detract from the point.

The reality is that we will no doubt end up making products for both platforms, because that is what the customers want. This is a job and not just something we do for fun...so like most jobs, there are things about it that you do not like so much. But simply not doing it is not the answer.