Forum: Freestuff

Subject: the Dawn of a new day...

HiveWire3D opened this issue on Jun 19, 2013 · 4422 posts

SatiraCapriccio posted Tue, 16 July 2013 at 1:18 PM

Thanks for verifying there will be sales end dates.

I was thinking rather of allowing the customer to flag a product as having been purchased.  I've always wanted to be able to flag a product as Not Interested (or ... NEVER show this product to me ever again!).

I keep a spreadsheet of all purchases at all stores, and I check that before making any purchases.  So, it's not a must have.  But, I liked the idea of being able to have the store exclude all products I've purchased or wasn't interested in purchasing.

I have faith Hivewire can figure out how to allow us to flag products as purchased or not interested since they were able to add sales end dates 😉

Quote - There will be probably be several maintenance closures daily over the next week as they find and fix issues that didn't show up in the store during beta testing.I think the "I've have bought" suggestion is a good one though I think it may be hard to implement based on what I know of the store software.  They’d probably have to manually flag each product in customer’s purchase list which is very time consuming.

And yes... there are "sale ends" dates on the product pages.

Burning within each of us are Fires of Creativity

Satira Capriccio