Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Dawn is "Live"

basicwiz opened this issue on Aug 09, 2013 · 265 posts

PrecisionXXX posted Fri, 09 August 2013 at 9:01 PM

I don't know, I watched the thread for a while, saw what was what I'd consider WIP images, and got the idea the same kind of content is going to be available for Dawn as there is for vicky in any of her iterations.  The gown you (RedPhantom) put up  on sharecg is pretty good, something I'd probably use, the couple of gowns on Poserworld are, well, one I could use, the other probably not.  I'm not too impressed about the rest of it.  Too much "the same for a diffrerent figure". 

I'd like more everyday kinds of clothing, and including from the skin out, but if I see it, my guess is one for every one hundred that don't have any interest to me.  Not holding my breath waiting, I know it's not going to be there.  Under clothing seems to be a pretty much ignored factor for most figures, except for a few, that are not daz figures, Jessica being one, Katie another.  Get beyond those and what you see for vicky are what I'd call someone's fantasy, the kinds of things you might see, in a catalog from Fredricks of Hollywood.  Not what real people wear. 

So be it, I guess.

Doric.

The "I" in Doric is Silent.