Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Dawn is "Live"

basicwiz opened this issue on Aug 09, 2013 · 265 posts

meatSim posted Sat, 10 August 2013 at 10:15 PM

um..

really?!

its poser content that actually covers her.  full pants, boots that dont have a ludicrous heel and modest tank top that doesnt even come with peekaboo morphs..

either edited out borderline personal attack, but the following is accurate and I stand by it or , more likely, you are full tilt trolling...

its one thing to say its not your style.. its quite another to try to (mis)lead people to the impression that HW3D is pushing the same sort of stuff that v4 is famous for...

Sure its not business attire or turtlenecks or edited out borderline personal attack.. sorry but its pretty damn modest by poser standards, or even by the standard of dress I observe in real life from the early 30's crowd.  I'm not sure the set all together is my style either, but the pieces independatnly could be useful to me.

Aside from the obvious, that your just trolling, do tell what kind of aging librarian clothing it is that you think they would have been better to include

Quote - Figure is free but $12.95 for the starter morphs and when they say starter, they mean starter, not enough to do anything to make her look decent.  The rest of what's in the bundle, had my wife ever dressed like that I would have fled the country before the day was out, in shame.

Doric.

Edited to censor some questionable phrases