Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Dawn is "Live"

basicwiz opened this issue on Aug 09, 2013 · 265 posts

PrecisionXXX posted Sat, 10 August 2013 at 11:26 PM

What would I like?  Well, from daz, I have the M4 Cowboy, not exactly what I want, but close enough I can live with it.  Shoes, like the daz Sensible Shoes, again not exact, but close enough.  Take the cowboy shirt and get rid of the western style trim, okay, that would be fine.  Dresses, I can go into town and see dresses that go from way too short to dragging the ground.  I see people wearing decent shoes, not joggers or sneakers, but those aren't available anywhere that I know of other than what I mentioned. 

I'm pretty conservative in my dress, always have been, I have what I like, what I've aways liked, and I'd like to dress my figures in something close to that.  With a touch of reality, the so called cargo style, wear that in a factory, where I worked for my working years, and you're begging, down on your knees, "Please, machine, grab these and throw me to the ceiling."  It will more than likely oblige you.  I guess what I want is good everyday clothing like real people wear.  Add on without having to search through a hundred or more to find the one I want.  And I know it ain't gonna happen.

Doric.

The "I" in Doric is Silent.