Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Dawn is "Live"

basicwiz opened this issue on Aug 09, 2013 · 265 posts

Eric Walters posted Sun, 11 August 2013 at 2:08 AM

Hi Netherworks-I've already been using the tools to make my own Dawn. After softening the jaw, etc. I obviously went off the deep end to make novel characters -Goblins-Aliens-whatever you might call them. I'm pleased to say the expressions work well even on my extremely morphed characters-here's Goblin5 showing her appreciation for the postive turn in postings! :-)

Eric

Quote - Yeah, I actually expected quite a few Dawn posts here as I really thought from the huge freebie thread that a lot of folks are very excited.  Maybe people are just having fun playing with the figure.  Maybe they aren't posting because they'd get a pitchfork in the eye for saying they like something :(

Just seems like some of the things that folks are criticising are those that we already knew.  Proportions, lack of gens and all that.

Hmm... What about the tools we have in Poser?  Are folks afraid to use the morph brush to put a new nose in there or add your own little touches?  Soften the jaw, give the boobs a different shape, etc.  Heck you could even use Magnets and save those out for later to apply them to clothing.

I personally am having fun with the figure :)